Prevent blisters with the Care Plus® Foot Kit
Blisters are the most common foot problem among hikers and can seriously spoil your hiking fun. Blisters can be caused by stress and pressure on the feet and you often notice them during or after a walk. Unfortunately, it is not possible to completely avoid blisters, but luckily there are preventive measures you can take to reduce the risk of getting one.
The Care Plus® Foot Kit contains two products, Care Plus® Foot Powder en Care Plus® Anti-Blister spray, which you can easily take with you on a hike, and which reduce the risk of rubbing, blisters and perspiration.
Foot Powder absorbs moisture, dries the feet, and helps prevent blisters. Dust your feet with foot powder before and during the walk.
- It dries the feet and helps prevent blisters.
- Cools the skin and absorbs moisture.
- Reduces and prevents a burning sensation on the feet.
The Anti-Blister spray hardens the skin and prevents blisters from forming. Spray feet daily, starting two to three weeks before the walk.
- Cools, refreshes and relieves tired muscles and feet.
- Strengthens the skin and prevents blisters.
- Can also be used during and after a hike.
- Cleanses the skin so that a plaster will stick better.
With the Care Plus® Foot Kit you can reduce the chance of blisters during or after a walk. Thanks to the small size, the Foot Kit is easy to take with you.
- Perfect combination to prevent friction, blisters and sweaty feet.
- Easy to take with you on hikes.
- Pleasant scent.