Venimex venom extractor
Use the Venimex to extract the venom from an insect or spider bite or sting. This will prevent the venom from spreading through the body. The venom extractor is effective for bites and stings from wasps, bees, spiders and scorpions. The automatic pump with powerful 800 millibar suction can easily be operated with one hand. the mouthpieces can be used in 3 different ways.
First aid in case of bites and stings
To extract the venom, place the Venimex at the spot of the bite or sting. Push down the venom extractor hard until the pump unlocks. The Venimex venom extractor can be operated with one hand and is suitable for all ages. Your medicine cabinet and First Aid Kit are not complete without this venom extractor. Naturally, the Venimex will go with you on your travels!
Advantages of the Venimex venom extractor
If there are severe symptoms or symptoms of shock, then the Venimex will be the first aid treatment while you wait for professional medical assistance. Consult a doctor as soon as possible. This also applies to wasp or bee stings in the mouth, throat or tongue. You can reduce the swelling by sucking on an ice cube or ice lolly.
- Ideal venom extractor for after a sting or bite, at home or away.
- Prevents the venom spreading through the body.
- Suitable for bites and stings from bees, wasps, spiders and scorpions.
- Suitable for all ages
- Easy to operate with one hand
- Handy all-in-one packaging
- Care Plus® Venimex is a medical device. Please read the instructions for use before use.