Don’t you want to stop buying pet water bottles when you travel? Now you can drink safely from any water source. The Care Plus water filter has advanced technology to capture harmful bacteria and protozoa. It fits in the palm of your hand. It drinks like a glass of water and it will save you lots of money. Use it with the squeeze pouch for easy drinking. Use it with the straw directly from a stream. Use it on a bottle you already have. Use it on your caravan tap or use it with any hydration system. Cleaning the filter is simple. Use the cleaning plunger to backwash after use. See the instruction video of the Water Filter.
- Captures harmful bacteria and protozoa
- Capacity 375,000 litres
- 0.1 micron membrane filter (pore diameter)
- Through-flow speed 1.7 litres/minute
- Ultra light, 65 grams
- Fits in the palm of your hand
- Flush-back system for longer lifespan
How to use
- Initial wetting. Be sure to squeeze the water through the filter slowly the first time, giving the filter fibres time to fully saturate.
- Unscrew cap/filter from pouch.
- Fill pouch with water.
- Screw cap/filter back on.
- Wipe off any dirty water from pouch.
- Open push-pull valve on cap/filter.
- Squeeze pouch and dispense the water or sip through push-pull valve.
- Close push-pull valve when finished.
- Clean (see backwash)
- Store (see how to store).
How to clean – backwash
- Remove cap/filter from pouch.
- Remove push-pull cap.
- Fill syringe with clean water.
- Place tip of syringe on opening from which you have removed the push-pull cap.
- Aim filter away from yourself.
- Vigorously squirt water from the syringe into the filter.
- Repeat several times.
How to store
Before storing your filter, we recommend that you clean it once again. Use Care Plus ®Hadex to disinfect the water for backwash usage. Allow to air dry and then store in a cool, dry place (above 5 °C) or store wet and clean before using. Warning: filters cannot be exposed to water above 60 °C.
The Water Filter can be used in 4 different ways:
- Squeeze pouch (No hoses, no pump, no hassle)
- Drinking straw. Drink directly from your (fresh)water source
- Screw onto disposable bottle or onto the tap in your camper or boat
- Inline on a hydration pack